Senior manager of acquisitions and sales
Seeking: world-class hustler with strong moral compass to join real estate startup with 350% annual growth.
You: love people, start-ups, sales, and HGTV. You’ve been hustling hard for a few years, have peaked within your current company, and are looking for the next big challenge. Challenge excites you; without it you’re bored. You’re hungry like the wolf, you take initiative like you’re POTUS, and you can work without a significant amount of guidance. You’re energetic, cheerful, and super-charismatic. You’re uber-quantitative, maybe to the point where you’ve been caught drooling over a good formula or model. You’re high integrity. Type A. Maybe A+. You’re talented enough that you could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves, but you wouldn’t because that’s just not nice.
We: love designing and renovating houses. We work closely as a team, though we each have our own areas of expertise. We are tech startup people who apply our skills to real estate development, and it’s working really, really well. We are growing quickly. We like dogs, especially Labradors. We’re hungry to succeed, and willing to work to make it happen.
Each day, you might be:
- On the phone with new home sellers looking for our next acquisition
- Visiting dilapidated properties and meeting potential sellers
- Analyzing potential acquisitions and presenting recommendations to the team
- Collaborating with the marketing director to identify new lead gen opportunities
- Developing and improving metrics for performance
- Refining our deal analysis and CRM systems
- Building relationships with local brokers for both buy and sell
- Participating in brainstorming sessions with leadership
- Helping to identify and solve problems we didn’t know we had
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 years of experience in sales, bonus if it’s in real estate or start-ups
- Formal sales training program within a well-known company
- Mastery of phone sales skills with 3,000+ hours of phone sales experience and cold calling
- Phenomenal in-person communication skills with an ability to adapt style to any situation
- Superior analytical skills, with a natural tendency to think in terms of funnels, conversions, and numbers
- JFDI attitude and scrappiness
- Have a car and valid driver’s license
- A positive attitude
Salary: OTE between $100K and $140K
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s, live in the Boston area, own a car, and submit both a resume and cover letter to be considered.
Please apply via our job posting on AngelList: https://angel.co/labrador-3/jobs/185806-senior-manager-of-acquisitions-and-sales